|30-Day Return Policy Period||90-Day Return Policy Period||90-Day Return Policy Period|
|> Covers manufacturer defects & premature failure.||> Covers manufacturer defects & premature failure.||> Covers manufacturer defects & premature failure. |
> Covers accidental damage such as drops, spills and electrical surges.
*All upgraded warranty packages are only available to US-based customers.
Warranty Support FAQ
What is covered by this limited hardware warranty?
This limited hardware warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship including manufacturer defects, catastrophic equipment failures, activation issues, partial defects where only some features are working (not applicable if the device is not compatible with the internet service provider, or your other equipment).
What is not covered by this limited hardware warranty?
This limited hardware warranty does not cover:
- Software, including without limitation, the operating system and software added to the product through our factory-integration system, third-party software or the reloading of software
- Products and accessories not purchased from Hazel Networks
- Problems that result, directly or indirectly, from:
- External causes such as accident, abuse, misuse or problems with electrical power.
- Servicing not authorized by Hazel Networks
- Usage that is not in accordance with product instructions.
- Failure to follow the product instructions or failure to perform preventive maintenance.
- Using accessories, parts or components not supplied by Hazel Networks
- Commercial hardware products that use, or in which have been installed, products or components that have not been provided by Hazel Networks
- Products with missing or altered service tags or serial numbers
- Products for which Hazel Networks has not received complete payment
- Normal wear and tear
Can I purchase from Hazel Networks with intent to resell?
FOR COMMERCIAL CUSTOMERS (INCLUDING SMALL, MEDIUM AND LARGE BUSINESS AND GOVERNMENT AND PUBLIC SECTOR CUSTOMERS) AND RESELLERS. This paragraph applies if you purchase Dell products for resale or for commercial or professional purposes. HAZEL NETWORKS’ RESPONSIBILITY FOR DEFECTS IN MATERIALS OR WORKMANSHIP IS LIMITED TO REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF THE PRODUCT AS SET FORTH IN THIS WARRANTY STATEMENT. HAZEL NETWORKS PROVIDES NO WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTY OR CONDITION (1) OF MERCHANTABILITY, MERCHANTABLE QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, PERFORMANCE, SUITABILITY OR NONINFRINGEMENT; (2) RELATING TO ANY THIRD-PARTY PRODUCT OR SOFTWARE; OR (3) REGARDING THE RESULTS TO BE OBTAINED FROM THE PRODUCT OR SOFTWARE. HAZEL NETWORKS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS NOT STATED IN THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. THIS LIMITED HARDWARE WARRANTY MAY BE VOIDED BY HAZEL NETWORKS, AT HAZEL NETWORKS’ SOLE DISCRETION, IF THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS THAT WERE NOT PROVIDED BY HAZEL NETWORKS ARE INSTALLED ON ANY DEVICES PROVIDED BY HAZEL NETWORKS.
What do I do if I need warranty service?
Before contacting Hazel Networks, please try one or more of the following:
- Ensure that you have installed any updates or resolved any issues identified by the monitoring, diagnostic, and proactive support tools including contacting your service provider to run a diagnostic.
- Consult the Owner’s Manual for your product.
If you need additional assistance, then, before the warranty expires, please use one of the following support options to contact Hazel Networks:
- Online: Online, chat and other forms of remote support may be available. Contact information is available on our Contact Us page.
- Telephone support: Give us a call & one of our US based certified technicians will assist with your issue.
+1 (877) HAZEL-NET
Mon – Fri: 9am – 5pm PST
Sat – Sun: 11am – 5pm PST
Please also have your order number for your product as well as any warranty packages available when you contact Hazel Networks.