Return Request Form
We respond to all return requests within 1-2 business days. After you fill out the form on this page to request the return, all you need to do is keep an eye out for an email from us with your return label!
Would a Replacement Help?
We always give the option for a free replacement with expedited shipping – often times without the need to ship back the original device. Just let us know in the comments section if you’d like one!
Our Return Policy
At Hazel Networks, our priority is to make certain of your 100% satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it to us within 30 days of receiving your order. Claims for damaged or missing items must be received within two business days of receipt of merchandise. (See “How to return an item” below.)
Call us: +1 (877) HAZEL-NET
Monday – Friday
9:00 am to 5:00 pm, PST
Or, open a return request by visiting our Contact Us page.
Exchanges and Refunds
You have the option of receiving a refund for the full amount of the original purchase price or exchanging the item(s) for warranty issues. Hazel Networks does not have an upgrade policy and cannot exchange for another product. Refunds on returned items will be issued in the matching payment form as tendered at the time of purchase, excluding freight charges. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 business days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement.
Please carefully read conditions below. If conditions are not met, Hazel Networks reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 20%. Please note that Hazel Networks does not permit the return of or offer refunds for the following products:
- Product that is custom configured to your specifications, including personalized products
- Product that was damaged in a way not covered by our warranty policy
How to return an item
If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, submit a return request within 30 calendar days of purchase for a full refund, credit, or exchange, no questions asked. For warranty issues, submit a claim at http://www.hazelnetworks.com at any time during the warranty period. A valid credit card is required. Return the original product to Hazel Networks within sixty (60) days.
Click here for more information about our Warranty policies.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in the same condition as when they were shipped to you: in their original box, and must include all packing material, manuals, documentation, and accessories. The value of any missing items will be deducted from the credit amount of a return. For exchanges, we will exchange only what the customer returns.
- Faulty items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the equivalent model.
- Any merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned.
NOTE: Hazel Networks recommends that you:
- Use a carrier that offers shipment tracking for all returns
- Either insure your package for safe return to Hazel Networks or declare the full value of the shipment so that you are completely protected if the shipment is lost or damaged in transit.
If you choose not to (1) use a carrier that offers tracking or (2) insure or declare the full value of the product, you will be responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping.
Non-functioning (NF) Product: Failure Out of the Box
If you believe that your product is NF, please call Hazel Networks Technical Support at +1 (877) HAZEL-NET within 10 calendar days of the invoice date. Hazel Networks’ Technical Support will determine whether the product is NF and offer you the following options:
- Replacement: Hazel Networks, at its expense, will ship another of the same product, or if that is out of stock, offer another comparable item.
- Service: You may have the product repaired. However, once you choose that option, you may not request replacement of the product.
- Please note that defective products may not require a return in some cases. If this happens, we ask that you donate or e-recycle your defective modem responsibly (as opposed to throwing it out with your normal trash). This helps reduce our environmental impact and allows some of the raw materials and circuitry to be reused.
- If Hazel Networks Technical Support determines that a returned product is not NF, Hazel Networks will apply the standard product warranty to the product. Further, if Hazel Networks determines that you have misrepresented a returned product’s condition and that the product is not NF, Hazel Networks may impose up to a $50 handling fee.
If you’re an APO/FPO customer and you’re outside the domestic delivery area, the standard Hazel Networks Return and Refund Policy applies – with the understanding that you’re still responsible for shipping the product back to a state-side return address, plus handling, customs, and inventory liability while still within the return policy for your order. Since you’re responsible for the safe delivery of any product you’re returning to Hazel Networks, we recommend that you insure it against loss. Please contact us as soon as you think you may need to return your order if you need assistance.
If you discover what you believe is a product defect for any product purchased from http://www.hazelnetworks.com, please contact Technical Support at +1 (877) HAZEL-NET. If your product does have a defect, your product is covered under the terms of your product’s warranty. Please refer to the warranty information and other supporting documentation that came with your product.